Share This Story
Oneindia  » Entertainment  » Topic

2 States

2 States movie is inspired by Chetan Bhagat's novel titled 2 States: The Story of My Marriage.

The movie is a romantic story of a Punjabi boy who falls in love with a Tamil girl, and the ensuing cultural clash between them and their families.

Krish Malhotra(Arjun Kapoor)and Ananya Swaminathan(Alia Bhatt)who hail from two different states of India, are deeply in love and want to get married.

Read the Movie Review

Now as they have convinced both their parents ...

Salman Khan's Kick Set To Hit Widest Release With 5000 Screens!
Superstar Salman Khan's Kick is set to kick up a storm. The action thriller will hit over 5,000 screens in India Friday as well as 42 other countries including non-traditional markets like France, Germany, Morocco and Maldives."Yes, Kick is one of ...
Salman Khan Kick Set To Hit Widest Release With 5000 Screens
Alia Bhatt Too Young To Team Up With Khans
Alia Bhatt Too Young To Team Up With Khans!
Bollywood's reigning Khans are in their late 40s and 21-year-old Alia Bhatt feels she needs to look more matured to look convincing with the superstars.When asked if she thinks she is too young to be paired with the Khans, Alia said, ...
Bollywood Films That Made 100 Crores Without Superstar Heroes
Who are superstars in Bollywood? The three Khans, Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn and Hrithik Roshan who have entered this film industry long back and have ruled the Box Office over the years. These superstars in Bollywood have reached such a state ...
Bollywood Movies 100 Crore Without Superstar Heroes
Emraan Hashmi Happy To Hand Over Serial Kisser Tag
Emraan Hashmi Happy To Hand Over 'Serial Kisser' Tag
Actor Emraan Hashmi is more than happy to hand over his 'serial kisser' crown to counterparts as well as newcomers and feels that everyone is trying to outdo themselves each time while getting bold on-screen. "I think someone else should ...
Arjun Kapoor Clicks Selfie In Salman Khan's Kick Look!
Salman Khan's upcoming film Kick is set to release soon and Arjun Kapoor seems to be equally excited about the flick. In a promotional event of Kick that Arjun Kapoor participated, the actor was seen in a fun mood wearing ...
Arjun Kapoor Clicks Selfie In Salman Khan Kick Look
Will Alia Bhatt Beat Deepika Padukone Record
Will Alia Bhatt Beat Deepika Padukone's Record?
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has been on cloud nine all this year with three back to back hits including Highway, 2 States and most recently Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. Alia is one of the most young actresses in B-Town now ...
Alia Bhatt Will Slap Varun Dhawan If He Changes! (Interview)
Actress Alia Bhatt has been going all out with her co-star Varun Dhawan to spread the right buzz for their forthcoming movie Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. The actress equates promotions to a "polite way of begging".In an interview, the actress, who ...
Alia Bhatt Will Slap Varun Dhawan If He Changes
Varun And I Were More Comfortable This Time Alia Bhatt
Varun And I Were More Comfortable This Time: Alia Bhatt
After proving herself as an actor in Highway, Alia Bhatt wants her future film choices to be equally brave and varied. Alia, who is the daughter of Mahesh Bhatt, had a tailor-made entry into Bollywood with Karan Johar's hit Student ...
I Am Yet Achieve Success Says Alia Bhatt
I Am Yet To Achieve Success, Says Alia Bhatt
Actress Alia Bhatt who have a couple of hits in her kitty feels, that she hasn't tasted success in the industry. Alia is busy promoting her upcoming film Humpty Sharma ki Dhulhania said, "I don't think I have achieved much success. ...
See Pics: Ranbir-Katrina & Arjun-Alia Party Together
While rumours of Ranbir Kapoor dating Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor mingling with Alia Bhatt have been ripe, the two hot supposed couples were spotted attending a common party together. Film-maker Karan Johar hosted a party recently which was attended ...
See Pics Ranbir Katrina Arjun Alia Party Together
I Am Single Since Two Years Says Alia Bhatt
I Am Single Since Two Years, Says Alia Bhatt
Actress Alia Bhatt put an end to the speculations regarding her relationship status. Alia was rumoured to be dating actor Varun Dhawan and later she was linked up with actor Arjun Kapoor. But, the Bhatt girl said that she is single ...
More Headlines