Oneindia  » Entertainment  » Topic

Share This Story

2 States

2 States movie is inspired by Chetan Bhagat's novel titled 2 States: The Story of My Marriage.

The movie is a romantic story of a Punjabi boy who falls in love with a Tamil girl, and the ensuing cultural clash between them and their families.

Krish Malhotra(Arjun Kapoor)and Ananya Swaminathan(Alia Bhatt)who hail from two different states of India, are deeply in love and want to get married.

Read the Movie Review

Now as they have convinced both their parents ...

Saif Ali Khans Sister Still Bonds With Amrita Singh
Saif Ali Khan's Sister Still Bonds With Amrita Singh
Although erstwhile couple Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh got divorced long back but it seems Saif's kins are still holding good relation with Amrita. Amrita Singh is all set to be seen playing the role of Arjun Kapoor's mother ...
2 States: Movie Critics Review
2 States film is based on the famous bestseller written by Chetan Bhagat '2 States: The Story Of My Marriage'. The film is set in the present age where Arjun Kapoor plays a North Indian boy and Alia Bhatt a South ...
 States Review
Alia Bhatt Claims She Hasnt Found Her Mr Perfect Yet
Alia Bhatt Claims She Hasn't Found Her Mr Perfect Yet!
Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt has been repeatedly linked with her co star in 2 States, Arjun Kapoor but the charming actress has claimed that she is very much single. "I haven't yet found the man with whom I would want ...
Watch Pics: Arjun-Alia Promote 2 States In Desi Style!
Bollywood stars Arjun Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have recently been spotted at Korum Mall, Thane promoting their upcoming flick 2 States which is set to release on April 18. Here's some snaps wherein, energetic Arjun and Alia are seen in full action mode. ...
Watch Pics Arjun Alia Promote 2 States In Desi Style 136619 Pg1
Alia Bhatt Finds A Mom In Revathi
Alia Bhatt Finds A Mom In Revathi After Doing 2 States
Alia Bhatt, who worked with actress-director Revathi in their forthcoming film 2 States, says they share a strong bond akin to that of a mother and daughter. "Towards the end of the film, I developed mother-daughter relationship with her (Revathi). ...
Alia Bhatt Not Comfortable With Nudity!
Newcomer Alia Bhatt has no reservations when it comes to kissing on screen or wearing a bikini. "I feel you have certain idea of how you want to be like, how you want to lead your career path. I don't ...
Alia Bhatt Not Comfortable With Nudity
More Headlines