The movie is set to be an all-round entertainer. The director himself has written, produced and directed the film simultaneously in both the languages. The movie also sees Daggubati Rana as well as Samantha in guest appearances. Many on Twitter and other blogging sites have mentioned that the movie is a comedy entertainer at its best. Here is the review of the movie...
Kumar (Siddharth) is a software engineer. He has a history of love failures which has affected his confidence level. He is fine with it, but just until Sanjana (Hansika) enters. Sanjana enters straight through Siddharth's office into his heart.
Continue reading the review in the slider.
What To Expect
- An easy going movie with easy narration and screen-play.
- Brahmanandam work his magic.
- Wonderful chemistry between Siddharth and Brahmanandam, if not between him and Hansika.
- An entertaining movie.
- Good performances from all the actors, Siddharth, Hansika, Brahmanandam and Ganesh Venkataraman and a very good movie from the director C Sunder.
What Not To Expect
- Do not expect a message to be delivered from every frame of the film.
- Do not expect moral policing or any kind of emotional athyachaar.
- Also do not expect spectacular songs and jaw dropping fight sequences.
Siddharth and Hansika acting is good individually. But their chemistry has nothing to boost about.
Rana And Samantha
Director C Sunder has done a pretty good job delivering a good movie. He has also picked the correct actors for the guest appearances. Rana Daggubati and Samantha got the viewers' ecstatic for the few seconds they were on the screen.
Siddharth is the life of this movie. The role of a software engineer is tailor made for him. His acting is effortless and very natural.
It's Brahmanandam magic throughout the movie. Brahmanandam Brahmanandam Brahmanandam.
Expect a simple love story and loads of comedy. Woohoo Brahmi!!
Cast And Crew
Cast: Siddharth, Hansika Motwani, Brahmanandam, Ganesh Venkataraman.
Guest Appearance: Rana Daggubati, Samantha
Director: C Sunder
Producer: C Sunder
Music: C Sathya