Share This Story

Rasool's film completes 90 per cent shoot

Published: Thursday, September 13, 2007, 15:54 [IST]

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Almost 90 per cent shooting of a film directed by Rasool of Okariki Okaru and Bhagiratha-fame and produced under the banner of Manoranjan Movies was completed. Rahul and Ms India Sindhura Gadde are being introduced as hero and heroine through this movie.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]There were rumours that the film was stopped abruptly in the recent past. However, the director made it very clear that they had completed 90 per cent of the shooting and they were forced to suspend the shooting for some time due to the death of one of the close relatives of the producers. He said that he will complete the remaining 10 per cent shoot very soon and release the film as early as possible.

Topics: rahul, rasool, sindhura gadde
Get all the latest updates on Tollywood, Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Write a comment

Please read our comments policy before posting

Filmi Gupshup
Telugu Photos