Rajinikanth, who has won the hearts of the audience through his histrionics, seems to be dominating internet and mobile world. Indeed, the actor has become a butt of many light-hearted jokes, which even Rajini himself may enjoy reading.
The superstar is one among the top searched actors on the search engines in the recent times. The jokes on the 60-year-old actor are spreading like wildfire on Twitter, Facebook, SMS etc. Here we bring you some of the popular jokes on the actor.
- Rajinikanth stared at the Sun for hours – then the Sun blinked.
- The world is not ending in 2012. Rajinikanth just bought a laptop with three years warranty – mind it.
- The Bermuda Triangle used to be a Bermuda Square until Rajinikanth kicked one of the corners off.
- Rajini does not need a debugger. The code just confesses the mistake.
- Rajinikanth wears glasses to protect the Sun.
- When Rajinikanth looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Rajinikanth and Rajinikanth.
- How did Newton die? He died after seeing Tamil movies! Because he could not bear Rajini breaking all the laws of physics.
- When Rajinikanth had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors and equipments.
- The number of stars on the Endhiran/Robot review is an indication of what Rajinikanth thinks of the reviewer's efforts.
- Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Rajinikanth can throw Brett Favre even further.
- When Rajinikanth logs on to facebook.com, Facebook updates its status message!
- Once dinosaurs borrowed money from Rajinikanth and refused to pay back. That was the last time anyone saw dinosaurs.
- Michael Jordan to Rajini: I can spin a ball on my finger for over two hours. Can you?
Rajini: Rascala; how do you think the earth spins?
- A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Rajinikanth and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
- Rajinikanth's email address...... firstname.lastname@example.org
- Had Rajinikanth met J K Rowling, he would have killed both Harry and Voldemort in the first book itself.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Rajinikanth was cold, so he turned the sun up.
- Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is Rajinikanth there is no other way.