Share This Story

False News On Kavya Madhavan, Case Enters New Direction!

Posted by:
Published: Monday, March 10, 2014, 10:59 [IST]

Last year, a local site carried a news on Kavya Madhavn, saying that she is going to marry cameraman Sanjay Menon. Later, Kavya Madhavan responded through her Facebook page stating that all to be fake news and that she is very upset with such news which intend to defame her. Police arrested a man named Stephen for the same. Now, the man's wife has come forward saying that he has not defamed Kavya.

Stephen's wife Ani has reportedly filed a complaint against the arrest of her husband. She claims that the website was owned by her brother, who is not keeping well. A lady, who hails from Alappuzha had posted the false news on Kavya on their website. She says that it is not her husband nor her brother who is responsible for the defame of the actress.

Kavya Madhavan's Case Enters New Direction!

Ani has also said that if Kavya is having any more issues in the complaint, she can very well approach the police directly. Ani claims that she and her afily are not the culprits for Kavya's defame but, they became the victims of the same for no reason.

Ani has now approached the Human Rights Commission and the Chairman of the same Justice JB Koshy has released on order that there should be a fair investigation in the case.

Topics: kavya madhavan
Get all the latest updates on Mollywood, Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Write a comment

Please read our comments policy before posting

Filmi Gupshup
Malayalam Photos