Kannada movie Neer Dose, which features Sandalwood queen Ramya and Jaggesh in the lead roles, is in news for all the wrong reasons. Ramya, who was busy with her political career, was unavailable for the crew to complete the shooting. The lead actor Jaggesh reacted to the rumour which stated 'Ramya not doing Neer Dose'. He targeted Ramya in his tweets and asked her to bear the cost of the movie.
Ramya's mere response for the actor's allegations had made the audience think that she will not be doing Neer Dose movie. Director Vijay Prasad, who maintained silence at first, has opened up and said that Ramya will be completing the project.
Talking to regional portal, director Vijay Prasad said, "I would have made the minor changes in Neer Dose's story if necessary. But, if I do it, the original story will get affected. So, I am hesitating. I am sure Ramya will be completing Neer Dose."
Vijay Prasad also confirmed that Neer Dose will be delayed for the reasons which people are aware, and they are not going to disappoint the audience. Apart from Jaggesh and Ramya, Neer Dose also feature Dattatreya aka Dattana, Sharadamani and Suman Ranganath in pivotal roles. Continue reading the story on slides...
Ramya Had Given The Dates
Director Vijay Prasad has agreed that Ramya had given her dates, but then lead actor Jaggesh was busy. He said, "It is a team work. When Ramya had given her dates, Jaggesh was busy, when Jaggesh was free, Ramya was in London."
Ramya And Jaggesh Are Balancing Politics And Films
"I was aware of Ramya and Jaggesh's busy schedule. Still I selected them because they suit the role, and also they are balancing both film and politics," he added.
Jaggesh And Ramya Combination Is Best
Vijay Prasad said, "I thought that Ramya and Jaggesh are the best actors to play the lead role in the movie."
Ramya Will Also Be Affected
"If Ramya does not agree to do the project it will affect her. She is in industry from ten years. Hope she understands the problems of movie makers," director added.
Vijay Has Done With 60% Of The Movie
Vijay Prasad said, "We have done with 60% of the movie, hardly we need 23 days to complete the rest 40%, then the movie will be ready."
Meeting On November 25
The Karnataka film Chamber of Commerce has called a meeting on November 25 to solve the issue. Ramya, Jaggesh, producer Sudheendra, director Vijay Prasad is likely to attend the meeting.