X-Men: First Class has been made with a budget of $160 million. Considering the budget, the movie has got a great opening. But the movie is falling short from 2006 film X-Men: The Last Stand, which debuted $105.8 million. The latest installment landed in No. 2 in the weekend overseas Box Office with its $64 million in its opening week.
The Hangover Part II has dropped approximately 62.2% from last week's collecton. The raunchy comedy has obtained about $32.4 million. Meanwhile, Kung Fu Panda 2 has also fallen down to number three with its collection $24.3 million. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides and Bridesmaids are racing to number four and five respectively.
The following is the list of top ten movies at the Box Office:
- X-Men: First Class - $56 million
- The Hangover Part II - $32.4 million
- Kung Fu Panda 2 - $24.3 million
- Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - $18 million
- Bridesmaids - $12.1 million
- Thor - $4.2 million
- Fast Five - $3.2 million
- Midnight in Paris - $2.9 million
- Jumping the Broom - $0.9 million
- Something Borrowed - $0.8 million