[an error occurred while processing this directive]Washington, (ANI): Heath Ledger's father Kim has blamed his son for his death. The Brokeback Mountain star died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in January 2008, aged just 28. And his father Kim says the actor is accountable for his own passing because he was "not being responsible" with the medication he was taking.
"We're all responsible for what goes into us and I blame Heath for not being responsible," Contactmusic quoted him as saying. Kim also admitted that the actor's family had been affected by the death of Michael Jackson, who died of a suspected cardiac arrest possibly caused by an accidental prescription drug overdose.
returned1064SELECT parent_cat_name FROM content WHERE content_id= LIMIT 1