[an error occurred while processing this directive]London (ANI): Michael Jackson's song 'Billie Jean' has topped a list of the 'Greatest Dance Record Of All Time'. The song, written by Jacko and co-produced by Quincy Jones, took top spot in the poll by BBC Radio 2. The track appeared in Jackson's album 'Thriller' and won him two Grammy awards. The poll was revealed in a three-part series presented by Zoe Ball.
"I'm delighted that Billie Jean has been voted the greatest dance record ever made. This is Jackson at his best," the BBC quoted Ball, as saying. Next on the list was Donna Summer's 'I Feel Love', followed by James Brown's 'Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine' in third place.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]Rhythim Is Rhythim's 'Strings Of Life' came in fourth spot on the list, with Alison Limerick's 'Where Love Lives' rounding off the top five. The list for the top ten 'Greatest Dance Record Of All Time' as per BBC Radio 2 is:
1. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson (1983)
2. I Feel Love - Donna Summer (1977)
3. Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine - James Brown (1970)
4. Strings Of Life - Rhythim Is Rhythim (1987)
5. Where Love Lives - Alison Limerick (1994)
6. Keep On Movin - Soul II Soul (1989)
7. Can You Feel It - Fingers Inc. (1988)
8. Big Fun - Inner City (1988)
9. Theme From S'Express - S'Express (1988)
10. Key To My Happiness - The Charades (1966)