Aamna Shariff Biography
Aamna Shariff is an Indian TV/Film actress. She is known mainly for playing the role of Kashish in the popular Star Plus drama Kahiin To Hoga with her co-star Rajeev Khandelwal. She became a household name after the show and her character became a cultural icon. One of the more beautyfull woman in the world.
She made her debut in the Balaji Telefilms serial "Kahiin To Hoga" where she acted as the eldest sister in a middle class family.
She also had a guest appearance in Deal Ya No Deal hosted by Rajeev. She had also been a guest with her co-star Rajeev in Khul Ja Sim Sim hosted by Hussain Kuwajerwala.
Her first feature film Aloo Chaat opposite Aftab Shivdasani released on 20 March 2009. She did her 2nd film in the same year 2009 again with Aftab Shivdasani, produced by Aftab himself called Aao Wish Karein.
When she was in her second year of college, she got a lot of modelling offers and endorsed many brands such as Close-Up Toothpaste, Beetel Mobile phones, Emami Cosmetic Cream, Clearasil Skin Cream, Nescafe and many others. Up till now, she has done fifty ads. Along the line, she appeared in a music video sung by Kumar Sanu "Dil Ka Alam Main Kya Bataun Tujhe", another one by Falguni Pathak called "Yeh Kisne Jadoo Kiya", "Chalney Lagin Hain Hawain" sung by Abhijeet, "eh le 100 rupiya" sung by Daler Mehndi, and "Nachana Kamal Tera" sung by Shael.
Amna is from a Muslim family. While playing Kashish in the TV show Kahiin To Hoga with actor Rajeev Khandelwal, she was constantly linked to him, although she denied these rumors. After her venture into Bollywood with the movie Aloo Chaat, she has been linked to her co-star Aftab Shivdasani.
* She stated in an interview that if she had not been an actress, she would have been a fashion designer.
* She reportedly said that her first crush was actor Amitabh Bachchan.
* She contradicted all rumors of link ups by stating that she has not yet gone on a date.
* But, she also stated that if she were on a dream date, she would want to be all alone with her date and communicate without saying a word.
* In an interview, she said that she detests liars.
* Her Omega watch, solitaire ring, perfumes and her purse are her absolute essentials.
* She is extremely fond of diamonds.
* She considers her mother as her strength.
* Her favorite actor is Shah Rukh Khan, and her favorite movies are Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and Dil To Pagal Hai.
* Her favorite ice cream is Tender Coconut from Naturals.
* Her most memorable day is when her first TV appearance was broadcast on TV.