Share This Story

Fire Breaks Out At Sridevi-Boney Kapoor's Residence; Family Shifts House

Posted by:
Published: Monday, December 23, 2013, 14:26 [IST]

Sridevi and Boney Kapoor along with their two daughters had to shift to their neighbour Raj Kumar Santoshi's house after a fire broke out at their bungalow Saturday evening. The family, however are safe and sound.

While Sridevi and her family were getting ready for an important event on Dsaturday, December 21st at 6:15 PM, Sridevi's elder daughter Jhanvi, who was in her room screamed out loud after she noticed fire being churned out from the air conditioner in her room. The entire family ran to her room to see fire all around. However, nobody was injured.

Fire Breaks Out At Sridevi-Boney's Residence

All members of the house were immediately asked to evacuate the house. While Boney Kapoor's mother was shifted to Sanjay Kapoor's residence, Sridevi and family are presently put up at their neighbour and good friend Raj Kumar Santoshi's house.

As per reports, the ground floor of the house is still in a bad condition, and it is still being fixed.

Topics: sridevi kapoor, boney kapoor
Get all the latest updates on Bollywood, Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Write a comment

Please read our comments policy before posting

Filmi Gupshup
Bollywood Photos