Share This Story

Shirish Kunder bans mobile phones on Joker sets

Posted by:
Published: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 12:31 [IST]

Director Shirish Kunder, who is busy shooting for his upcoming Hindi movie Joker, has banned using mobile phones on the sets of the film. The Bollywood filmmaker was worried about the details of the movie being leaked. So he took this decision before he starts the shooting of the item number 'Kafirana…' that features Chitrangda Singh.

Talking about banning mobile phones on the sets of the film Joker, Shirish Kunder says that recently he had caught someone recoding bits and pieces of the shooting and he has become paranoid about leakage of the details after this incident. The director adds that he has erected a very huge set for Chitrangda"s item song and he wants to protect her look.

However, the movie Joker, which features Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the leads, has finished 95% of the shooting and remaining 5% of the filming will be done in a week. The film has lots of special effects and 3D work. So Shirish Kunder has kept nine months for the post-production works of the flick, which is slated to release in August 2012.

Topics: joker, shirish kunder, chitrangda singh
Get all the latest updates on Bollywood, Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Write a comment

Please read our comments policy before posting

Filmi Gupshup
Bollywood Photos